Thursday, June 24, 2010

Questions

Ok here is something super old. This is from my old xanga page and it was posted on August 11, 2004. I am updating now.

[my name is ]: Justin

[single or taken ]: Single

[sex ]: Male

[b-day ]: April 24, 1988

[sign ]: Taurus

[siblings ]: 2 sisters Shayna and Trisha

[hair colour ]: Black

[eye colour ]: Brown

[in the morning i am ]: Tired

[love is ]: a four letter word that means everything

-W I T H .T H E. O P P O S I T E. S E X-

[what do you notice first? ]: Their voice. I've noticed that I pay attention to how people sound

[what makes you smile ]: Being around them

[what gives you a funny feeling when you see them ]: Just hanging out with them I guess

[who do you have a crush on ]: Secret

-W H O-

[is easiest to talk to ]: My friends

[are your best friends? ]: I have a lot but the ones I talk to the most are Christian, Steph, Kat, and Lyn

[do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend? ]: No

-W H O .W A S .T H E .L A S T. P E R S O N-

[you talked to on the phone ]: My mom

[you instant messaged ]: Robyn

[you laughed with ]: Rafa and Will

-D O .Y O U / / A R E .Y O U-

[could you live without the computer? ]: No

[what's your favourite food? ]: Beef and Tofu

[what’s ur favourite fruit? ]: Strawberry

[what hurts the most? physical pain or emotional pain? ]: Emotional pain

[trust others way too easily? ]: Yes

-N U M B E R-

[of times i have had my heart broken? ]: 1

[of hearts i have broken? ]: 0

[of tight friends? ]: Too many to name

[of cd's that i own? ]: Too many to count

[of scars on my body? ]: A few

[of things in my past that i regret? ]: 2

-O.T.H.E.R.T.H.I.N.G.S.-

[i know ]: I am a huge dork

[i want ]: To be able to stop over thinking about everything

[i have ]: An amazing family and amazing friends

[i wish ]: I never had to drive again

[i hate ]: When I am late to anything and everything

[i miss ]: Being a kid and having no worries

[i fear ]: Being rejected

[i hear ]: Conversations (this is a weird one)

[i search ]: For shoes? Not sure about this one

[i love ]: Sports

[i care ]: For family and friends

[i always ]: Laugh and act stupid

[i cry ]: When I get super stressed

[i confused ]: Girls.. Who really understands them?

[i can usually be found ]: At home watching TV or doing HW

[i need ]: To learn how to stop over thinking

-A R E . Y O U-

[wuss ]: No

[gang member ]: No

[daydreamer ]: Sometimes

[freak ]: Not really

[brat ]: No

[sarcastic ]: Yes

[goody-goody ] Yes

[talkative ]: Yes when I am comfortable. I tend to be quiet when I feel uncomfortable.

-Self-Analysis-

[your best feature ]: I would like to think I am a good listner

[most annoying thing you do ]: Stress too easily

[the physical feature for which you are most often complimented ]: Legs (everyone thinks I shave, but I don't)

[you'd like to visit ]: I want to visit Hawaii again

[a drink you order most often ]: Water

[a book you highly recommend ]: Fireproof

[a film you could watch over and over ]: UP

[your cologne or perfume ]: Guess Suede

[under your bed or in your closet you hide ]: Nothing

-f a v o r i t e s-

[colour ]: Blue

[boys names ]: Not sure on names

[girls names ]: Not sure on names

[subjects in school ]: Math

[animals ]: Snakes

[sports ]: Basketball and Football

-c u r r e n t-

[clothes ]: A Hurley shirt and jeans

[music ]: Jazz

[make-up ]: None

[annoyance ]: People who think they are always right

[smell ]: Food

[favourite artist ]: Gabe Bondoc

[favourite group]: None at the moment

[desktop picture ]: Tyreke Evans

[color of toenails ]: Clear

l a s t | p e r s o n

[you touched ]: Rafa? Gave him the hand shake

[hugged ]: Rafa

[you imed ]: Robyn

[you yelled at ]: Don't even remember

a r e | y o u

[understanding ]: Yes

[open-minded ]: Yes

[arrogant ]: No

[insecure ]: Sometimes

[interesting ]: Maybe

[random ]: Yes

[hungry ]: Not right now

[smart ]: Kinda

[moody ]: Not really

[hard working ]: Yes

[organized ] Yes

[healthy ] Yes

[shy ]: Sometimes

[Difficult ]: Sometimes

[attractive ]: I don't know

[bored easily ]: Yes

[messy ]: Sometimes

[responsible ]: Yes

[obsessed ]: At times

[angry ]: No

[sad ]: Kinda

[happy ]: I guess

[trusting ]: Yes

d o | y o u | e v e r

[sit on the internet all night waiting for that someone special to im you? ]: No

[save conversations ]: Sometimes

[wish you were a member of the opposite sex? ]: Last night at the softball game. I wanted to bat more. haha

[wish you were younger ]: Yes. I want to be a kid again sometimes

[Cried because someone said something to you? ] Rarely

F i n a l | q u e s t i o n s

[do you like filling these out? ]: I don't mind them

[how many people are you sending this to ]: No one

[who will send it back ]: No one

[gold or silver ]: Gold

[what was the last film you saw at the movies? ]: Toy Story 3

[favourite cartoon/anime ]: Family Guy

[what did you have for breakfast this morning ] Nothing

[who would you love being locked in a room with ]: No one

[would you colour your hair ]: Nope

[could you ever get off the computer ]: Yes

[how many people are on your buddy list ]: 90

[who are you talkin to righ now ]: Rafa, Margie, Will, and Dar

[drink alcohol ]: Sometimes

[like watching sunrises or sunsets ]: Sunsets

2 comments: