Saturday, November 13, 2010

I am still up

So it is 3 in the morning and I can't seem to fall asleep. I tired to listen to Gabe Bondoc and that didn't help at all. So I have decided to just write a bunch of randomness.

1. I can't believe 2010 is almost over! Where did the year go?
2. SDSU basketball is currently ranked 25th
3. I would like to go back to 3rd or 4th grade. There was no stressing when you are that old
4. I still have yet to fully fill my closet
5. Give me chemistry over bio any day
6. I really think that I would be able to watch ESPN all day
7. I have come to realize that the stereotypical guys really get on my nerves
8. I am slowly getting use to the taste of beer
9. Everyone seems to be shocked when I tell them that I am 22. Man I am getting old
10. I plan to try to make it to every State basketball game that I can
11. I really dislike my Fluids class
12. I am glad that I finally bought a white board because I use it all of the time
13. Yes, I do know that I am a huge dork, geek, and anything else related to those
14. We need to get back into blogging, K seems to be the only one blogging at the moment
15. The new Tim Be Told album needs to hurry up and come out
16. I am no longer against studying with a large group

OK, that is all I can think of right now. I will try to sleep now

No comments:

Post a Comment