Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Been Forever

Man it has been a long time since I have written on this thing. I just looked and it's been over a year. Crazy how fast time goes now. A lot has happened since the last time I have posted. I've definitely learned somethings about myself through this time. Finally was able to get over that whole girl issue from last year. Took some time but realized that I did everything that I could and you couldn't ask for more. Also recently have learned that I am tired of being the second thought. I am not going to be the "not right now" guy anymore. As much as I'm the hopeless romantic, I just need to be patient and try to stop forcing things. It's going to happen when it happens.

Well this is just me throwing out whatever is on my mind right now. Hopefully I write more in this new coming year.

No comments:

Post a Comment