Tuesday, March 17, 2009

25 Random Things

Since I don't know what to write about right now, I am going to copy Kat. =)

  1. I believe that I am a good listener.
  2. I fall into the typical "nice guy" description.
  3. I can move my ears.
  4. I am trying my best right now to go further in my walk with God.
  5. I wonder sometimes where I would be in my life without EC. This is a scary thought.
  6. My favorite color is blue.
  7. I rarely ever blow up on people.
  8. My favorite number is 23.
  9. My favorite sport is basketball.
  10. I have two sisters named Shayna and Trisha. I can't believe how old they are!
  11. I spend at least 75% of my time in the La Jolla area.
  12. I can't read text books at all. They put me to sleep.
  13. I hate it when people don't say thank you when you hold the door open for them.
  14. I listen to every type of music except for screaming metal and twangy country.
  15. My favorite subject is math.
  16. My favorite Disney movie of all time is Aladdin.
  17. I have lived in Sacramento, Stockton, and San Diego.
  18. I hate when the box of my DVD box sets are damaged.
  19. I have a lot of patience with people.
  20. I don't have a problem with watching "chick" flicks.
  21. I have more girl best friends than I have guy best friends.
  22. I need to work on getting out of my comfort zone more.
  23. I try my best to put others before myself.
  24. When I feel comfortable with someone I begin to joke with them. (so if I make fun of you take it as a good thing) =)
  25. I hate being late to anything. This causes me to plan too much.

3 comments:

  1. nice....i like it...spec. the #23

    ReplyDelete
  2. *YaY*

    youre a LittLe bit cooLer now =) muahahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. justin! your profile pic is sooooooo cute! hahaha.

    :D
    L

    ReplyDelete