Sunday, April 19, 2009

Guys Don't Understand

I once again just got done reading an article on yahoo (I really need to get a life). It lists 9 things that guys don't understand about women. Here they are:

  1. The Shoe Surplus
  2. The Hair-Tie Chaos
  3. The Communication Encryption
  4. The Cattiness
  5. The Insectophobia
  6. The Constant Drama
  7. The Hunger for a Quick Hitch
  8. The Attitude Transition
  9. The Attraction to Jerks
#1 is something I understand. I myself have too many shoes in my closet.
#2 is just about women wanting options?
#3 is something I somewhat understand. The article says it's about saying one thing but meaning the complete opposite. I find this one to be very funny.
#4 is a little confusing. Why do girls always feel that they have to compete with other girls?
#5 is not only women. I know a lot of people, both men and women, who are afraid of bugs.
#6 is something I definitely understand. Girls always love to be involved in drama and it can get so tiring.
#7 is a little weird. They quote a guy saying why do girls want to get married so fast. Don't really agree with this point.
#8 is complicated. Things can be good for a while, but then they sometimes love to flip the switch. I sometimes think are going well, but then she does a complete 180.
#9 is the one that I have talked a lot about. I still have no idea why girls love the jerks. Lyn and Kat said it could just be about the alpha male thing. Even if it is because of this, it still does not make sense.

Man this is the second relationship blog, how sad.

3 comments:

  1. thank you for picking up the phone =)

    youre awesome <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw, come on. i'm sure kat and i explained it better than that. hahaha.

    new blog! new blog!
    L

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi justin! :D

    member of the female population here ;)!!
    can i personally share about the points above?

    i don't think they apply to everyone ... i'd like to think that #4, #6, #9 doesn't really speak of my experience.

    #4: competition? nope, no thanks! i'd rather that everyone watches movies, play board games, and eat and chat together :)
    #6: drama is tiring! better to avoid it :)
    #9: i've never been attracted to a jerk ~ ever!(jerk = drama, and wanting as little of #6 as possible it would be good to stay away from #9 too)

    thanks for sharing! this was fun to read! :)

    ReplyDelete