Thursday, May 13, 2010

Another Chase Merrell Song

Because I am the hopeless romantic type and I truly believe that God knows who I am supposed to spend the rest of my life with. =)

Chase Merrell - "Summer Skies"

I love you
I love you

Sweet dreams and lullabies are staring up at the summer skies
Trusting in the mighty King above to bring to me the one that I'm supposed to love
I pray about you every night and day
I can't wait to finally hear you say "I'll be with you till the very end because I love you"

I love you

Waiting patient cuz I know it's not a race, but I'll keep running till I see your pretty face
I've been saving my heart for you
I want a love that lasts and always stays true
Your prince is here to come and sweep you off your feet
I'll keep on fighting till that day we finally meet
I'll be by your side until the very end because I love you

God I trust you with my life
You know my desires and my future wife
And I'm so glad with you there is no fate
Now all I have to do is trust and wait

Girl, don't you know even though I'm not there to be your's right now
My God has it all in his hands?
Even when times get tough, I will turn and trust in His promises
His love will be the core of who we are

So I say girl, don't you know even though I'm not there to be your's right now
My God has it all in his hands?
Even when times get tough, I will turn and trust in His promises
His love will be the core of who we are

God I trust you with my life
You know my desires and my future wife
And I'm so glad with you there is no fate
Now all I have to do is trust and wait

Now all I have to do is trust and wait
I'll trust and wait


1 comment: