Sunday, May 17, 2009

Coming Up On 3 Years!

I am about to finish another semester at SDSU (the better school) and I recently realized that I have been in San Diego for almost 3 years now. It is so crazy how fast time flies. I moved in August of 2006 and August 2009 is only a few months away. As I look back at the past 3 years, I am happy to say that I love where I am at right now. I have done my best in school and plan to continue to do so. I have also found a church that is one in a million and really don't know where I would be without the people there. It truly is another family that I have come to love.

I still remember the days when I would just go to Margie and Rafa's in the morning to go to church with them. To be honest, I dreaded going because I just always felt lazy and that I didn't need it. I would make up excuses, such as homework or my alarm clock didn't go off, to get out of going to church. I think the first time I actually hung out with people from Experience was when Taylor invited me over to his place for lunch and a movie. I was really on and off with Experience for probably about the whole year of 2007, which is pretty sad.

The thing that allowed me to be where I am today was the invite that PS gave me to his LTG. Ever since joining the LTG, my life has completely changed. I am still growing but I am definitely a better person ever since joining the LTG.

So, thank you to all of those who I have met at Experience because even though you may not know it, you have shaped me into the person that I am today.

3 comments:

  1. 3 years dude! I still remember when you moved here. Glad you have found great comfort in San Diego. You are surrounded by a huge family. You're "hella" fun. The only thing you need to improve is your "bowling skillz" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LoL thanks J. dont be hatin' on UCSD =) g'luck with finals my dear, kick butt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay for rock climbing! :D
    L

    ReplyDelete