Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Second Chance

I was looking through some old high school stuff and I found this old poem that I wrote. I just felt like posting it but keep in mind that it is corny because I was still in high school haha. Well here it is.

These last few years have gone by so fast,
And it is so hard to reflect on what happened in the past.
You have no idea how many tears I cried,
I wanted us to be, but you had no idea how hard I tried.
Even though you wouldn't give me the time or even a galnce,
I am willing to give this a second chance.
If you want this as much as I do,
Then I promise I will never let you go.
I will always be by your side,
And if you ever get lost, I will be your guide.
I hope with all of my heart that you want this too,
Because I don't want to have a heartbreak number two.
I promise I will treat you like every man should,
And I'll love you more than any man could.
So please give me a second chance,
Because I think I deserve a second glance.

*This no longer applies to the person it was meant for

5 comments:

  1. awww how cute =P did she get to read it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think so. We had to read it in front of class but she wasn't there that day and I don't think I ever showed her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. interesting, it's nice. did you post because it applies to someone now? if so, why haven't you told us ?!? now you're keeping secret Lovers aside from me & L muahahah

    ReplyDelete
  4. No it does not apply now. In order to have a second chance you need a first chance. There have been no first chances. Pretty sad.

    ReplyDelete