Friday, May 1, 2009

Seems Long

The last week and a half has been one of the longest of my life. Last Wednesday, the 22nd, I was playing basketball and turned my ankle. It sucked because I haven't turned an ankle in forever. The better part is that since I am a guy I decided to keep playing on it. So I couldn't pretty much walk on Thursday and Friday, just ended up hopping everywhere. It has gotten a lot better but I still can't run and if I move it wrong it hurts.

Then last night on the way up to my apartment, I caught my foot with the gate. It took some skin of the back of my ankle, but its okay now.

Then to top everything off, this morning I locked my keys in my car at school. I don't know how I even did it. I thought I had my keys with me but as soon as I closed the door I realized what I did. I lucked out though because when I called AAA they said that someone else called from the same structure. So I only had to wait about 30 minutes. I got a little scared because this was before 8 am and I had a test at 9 am. But everything worked out.

So this has been one of the longest weeks of my life. So glad it is the weekend.

Oh and by the way, the Bulls forced a game 7. WOOOOOOOOOO

1 comment:

  1. oh dear *hug*

    go buLLs, this weekend'll make up for it *WooHoo* thank you a biLLions for Listening to my TMI bLabber muahahah

    ReplyDelete